Be Inspired - The Conference
- The initial talk can be organized in the form of a conference open to all types of public, athletes, players, coaches and parents.
- It is a 60 minute presentation that has a lot of audiovisual material and is very interactive.
- After the conference approximately 15 minutes are spent answering questions from the audience.
- The capacity of the conference will be adapted to the venue. We strongly recommend to look for an auditorium or conference centre.
- It is highly advisable to invite coaches and parents so that they can better understand what athletes face in stressful situations and how they can deal with them.
- Pancho has held this conference in numerous countries in front of audiences ranging between 100 and 2,000 people.
- In this conference Pancho shares with the audience personal experiences and what he has learned working with elite athletes, artists and world leaders such as Agassi, Edberg, Sánchez Vicario, Enrique Iglesias, Sting, Eric Cantona, Vice President Al Gore or Barack Obama.